Courthouse eResponsePublic-facing Self-Service System for Jurors
Empowering Jurors While Saving Money
Courthouse eResponse empowers jurors with both the functionality and information they need to serve effectively as jurors. It's a powerful part of the self-service equation that dramatically reduces the number of routine inquiries that jury department staff otherwise have to handle manually. Like all of the products and services we offer, eResponse developed and authored by Courthouse Technologies, not by a third party vendor. It integrates seamlessly with Courthouse JMS and provides greater functionality with less management than any other solution.
Courthouse eResponse gives jurors an easy way to respond to their jury summons, check when they're scheduled to report, and to make requests like requests to be excused, to be disqualified, or to have their service deferred to a future date. Like Courthouse IVR, processing juror requests happens right inside the JMS. Jurors can receive an automatic email when a disposition is made on any one of their requests. They can even schedule themselves a reminder email.
With Courthouse eResponse, jurors can:
- Respond to qualification questionnaires or supplemental questionnaires which you define.
- Update their personal information.
- View their current status (direct from the JMS), the requests they have pending, and the disposition of requests.
- Make requests to be excused, disqualified, deferred, or postponed and leave detailed messages regarding their requests.
- Schedule a reminder email or a reminder call (if you also use Courthouse IVR), a kind of "wake up call" for jury duty.
- Choose to be notified of the disposition of their request by email or telephone (if you also use Courthouse IVR).
- Use Google Maps to get directions from their residence to the court with a click of a button.