ePayElectronic Juror Payment with Paypal
Convenient, Fast, and Extremely Cost Effective
The typical cost of producing a juror check in most courts is between $9 and $25. The costs alone are very often substantially larger than the face value of the check. To add administrative insult to injury, jurors often don't cash their checks because the amounts can be relatively negligible. This makes reconcilliation all the more important but even more difficult.
- Easy, quick, and convenient for jurors - jurors get their payment faster than any other jury payment method;
- Eliminates the need for a paper bank check;
- Requires nothing more from the juror than their email address which jurors can provide in eResponse;
- Provides full verification and authentication of juror email addresses and their connection to a Paypal account;
- Provides the electronic documentation for reconciliation;
- Gives you the flexibility that comes with a commercial Paypal account; and,
- Saves you bucketloads of money on juror check costs and administrative accounting.