Courthouse IVRInteractive Voice Response System
Convenient, Cost Savings Self Service for Jurors
Courthouse IVR empowers jurors with the information they need about their jury service and gives them an easy, alternative way to respond to their summons or make a request of the jury department. Courthouse IVR dramatically reduces the number of routine calls that jury department staff have to deal with, giving them the time they need for the citizens who most need their attention.
And because the system is completetly integrated with Courthouse JMS, processing juror requests happens right inside the JMS. There's no cumbersome use of the telephone handset with Courthouse IVR.
Because the system uses text-to-speech technology you decide what the messages say. All administrative functions are also driven right from within Courthouse JMS. You can even create, schedule, and automatically deliver outbound calls to jurors.
With Courthouse IVR, jurors can:
- Call and listen to general information about jury duty 24/7.
- Hear their current status (direct from the JMS), the requests they have pending, and the disposition of requests.
- Update their personal information - work and home telephone numbers, date of birth, and more.
- Make requests to be excused, disqualified, deferred, or postponed and leave detailed messages regarding their requests.
- Schedule a reminder call, a kind of "wake-up call" for jury duty.
- Choose to be notified of the disposition of their request by telephone.